Subscription boxes are becoming popular as an easy and convenient way to have age-appropriate toys and activities delivered monthly to your door.
Newly launched Poppet Post was started by a mom who wanted to share what she learnt entertaining her daughter, and the great toys, books and activities they sourced with other parents.
The boxes are put together with the advice of other parents, a dietician, occupational therapist, paediatrician and a teacher.
Each month the toys will be chosen around a specific theme and for August it’s bath time fun and in September you can look forward to spring and flowers.
Share special moments with your children as they progress through play!
Visit www.poppetpost.co.za for more information and to order your box online.
- Monthly subscription box filled with a combination of toys, books and craft activities tailored to your child’s developmental needs from R249 per month
- Boxes available for newborns through to 3 years
- Offers a 1 month, 3 month and 6 month subscription
- Opt out of your subscription whenever you wish
- Once-off gift boxes also available
- Free delivery anywhere in South Africa
This is not a sponsored post. Product supplier for review purposes. Images my own.
WIN a Poppet Post box for your little one by following the steps in Rafflecopter.
Entries close Friday, 1 August 2014 and the winner will be randomly selected via Rafflecopter and notified the next day. Usual terms and conditions apply. Good luck!