My little man was recently spoilt by POLO and sent a navy long-sleeve and white short-sleeve babygro and pony from their new My Little Pony infantwear collection.
Ethan is a charming boy and I think looks very handsome in his stylish babygros (I’m his mom so I will always think he’s gorgeous). The cotton fabric is breathable against his skin which is important for his eczema, especially not to overheat as summer approaches.
They are beautifully made with all the details you would expect from POLO, and since the fabric is a thicker weave, durable too. And after a morning of photographs, he snuggles up to mommy for a cuddle with his new little pony.
- made from breathable 100% cotton pique fabric suitable for summer and winter
- collared babygros with 2 front buttons, signature POLO embroidery, popper buttons along legs
- short-sleeve babygros in timeless baby pink, blue and white for the summer season
- long-sleeve babygros in POLO’s signature navy and red
- since babies love toys, their mascot the pony, makes a soft toy for little hands
- available at selected Stuttafords, independent stores and POLO stores countrywide
POLO Sandton – 011883 6126, Shop U31, Sandton City Shopping Centre, Rivonia Rd POLO Rosebank – 011-880 1956, Shop 220, The Mall of Rosebank POLO Eastgate – 011-615 1189, Shop U156a, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Bradford Rd POLO Menlyn Park – 012- 368 1087, Shop G23, Menlyn Park Shopping Centre POLO Cavendish Square – 021 671 6088, Shop G45, Cavendish Square Shopping POLO V&A Waterfront – 021 421 8708, Shop 6271, UL, Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre