Summer is almost here and we are looking forward to spending lazy days at the beach and playing in the surf. Paige is a water baby and it’s reassuring to know that she is protected from the sun in her MooMoo Sunsuit. I will be writing a review on the suit once we hit the beach, but in the meantime, here is some more information on their products if you want to order yours now.
MooMoo Sunwear has been specifically developed to provide maximum sun protection (UPF 50+) for little ones growing up in the harsh South African sun.
- long sleeves to minimise the amount of exposed skin (and reduce the amount of sunscreen needed)
- UPF 50+ sun protection, which translates to protection from more than 98% of solar ultraviolet radiation (UVA and UVB)
- endorsed by the Cancer Association of South Africa
- sizes from age 6 months to 8 years
It is really tricky to get little ones back into clothes after swimming lessons- certainly sliding trousers on is almost impossible, but leaving them in wet costumes is also not an option- hence the need for the MooMoo Beachgown. They are ideal for after swimming at the beach or pool, or even for after bath-time.
- made from beach towels
- hoods for wet hair
- zip-fronts for easy dressing
- a pocket
- 100% cotton, high absorbency velour towelling
- long sleeves and enough length to keep the car seat dry
To find out more about their product range and for online orders, see their website www.moomookids.co.za or telephone (021) 702 2174.