momi baby bags have added two new summer looks to their range of stylish bags that are functional and look so good they can be used after baby grows up. Their bright cosmos and lollipop designs are already popular since their release last week. For my full review of the momi baby bags, please click here for my previous post.
- Large polycanvas bag: it holds a lot and is bigger than it looks. We went to Stellenbosch for the day to a wedding and it held everything we needed for Paige and Ethan – you won’t believe what fitted in
- Four inside pockets: I keep my phone, coins, business cards and a pen in the zipped pocket, diapers and wet wipes in the large pocket, and my first aid kit, tissues, nappy bags and dummy clips in the two smaller pockets
- Key loop: I recommend getting a carabiner for your keys (ask at Cape Union Mart) which clips to this loop and you never have to scratch around in your bag for your keys again
- Two outer pockets for bottles, drinks or snacks at the ready
- Wide zip top opening, silver nickel hardware and protective metal base studs
- Wide cotton weave adjustable shoulder strap: it can’t clip off but in my use I haven’t needed to remove the strap
- Large padded microfibre change mat (60 x 40 cm) which rolls up and secured by a Velcro strap. Wipes clean
- Built in stroller straps: the clip could be bigger to make it easier to attach but you get used to doing it. My stroller has two handles so I don’t need to unclip the straps, I just slide them on and off which is quick
- Uses: it doesn’t look like a typical baby bag so after you have no need to use it for your children’s things, it is stylish for you to use as a tote
- Cleaning: you can wipe the lining of the bag and I would say you could gently wipe the exterior but you want a good clean, it will need to be dry cleaned.
- 1 year warranty on manufacturing defects
To order yours, please visit their website and sign up to their newsletters for a 10% discount.