Recently I was invited to review juniva.com, a specialist health, wellness and fitness e-tailor which stocks a variety of products available to purchase online and delivered to your door by courier.
After browsing for a bit I bought immune support and vitamins by Viralmed and Bio-Strath for the kids since we are heading into flu season.
I actually bought something for myself for a change, the anti-aging Solal eye serum and Patrick Holford’s Awake Food as mommy needs some energy. I focus so much on the kids, I forget to look after myself (I’m guessing a lot of moms feel the same), but by making a few small changes and including a little time for me in our routine, I hope to feel more energised.
The online shopping experience is pain free, once you have created your account it will be even quicker to order again, and I especially like their repeats service.
- Repeat & Save service where you receive a discounted price on repeat orders that are automatically sent monthly on the 15th or the 30th of every month. This way you won’t run out of your products, and you save money and time. You can cancel or amend your order at any time, receive email reminders, and you are only charged when your order is shipped.
- Search products by category or by brand. Juniva specialises in vitamins, sport and fitness, weight loss and general health products. They also have a pregnancy category and stock the popular Georen Preg Omega and Vitabiotics Pregnacare ranges for pregnant moms.
- View product description, composition and nutrition, directions and warnings, just like you would if you were reading the packaging.
- Payment can be made by credit card, EFT or bank deposit.
- Free returns and refund within 14 days.
- Wish list so you won’t have to search again for products to buy at a later date.
- Free courier delivery for orders over R350 and a flat fee of R50 applies for orders less than R350.
Juniva also have a blog with informative articles and I’m especially interested in the section for kids, as they discuss issues such as general health, how to choose the right vitamins for your family, ADHD, autism and allergies. Their expert advice also covers weight management, men and women’s health, and browsing through the articles I do feel inspired to live healthier.
I received a voucher from Juniva for review purposes. Image my own.