My family has always enjoyed crafts and never been afraid of a DIY project, and it really is rewarding making something yourself. My mom always sewed for us, and though I never had much patience for it as a teenager, I have enjoyed learning to sew since having my own kids. Here are some of the projects I have made and please follow me on Pinterest for more sewing ideas.
- For baby: the buckle taglet will improve your child’s fine motor skill and keep them busy
- For the baby bag: keep essential first aid supplies in this roll up wrap kit
- For the bed: teach your kids to make their bed and pack away their pajamas with these pajama eaters
- For supplies: purchase fabric online at Sew Love Fabric and ready made craft kits from Peg & Thread
- For charity: in aid of The Sunflower Fund, I got creative with their bandanas and made bibs and dummy clips, an apron and pants
- For patterns: Sew Useful by Debbie Shore has storage solutions for the home