I didn’t fully appreciate what it meant to be busy until having a family, and life is hectic trying to juggle all our responsibilities. So I have put together some of my posts which may help busy parent’s save time and find balance in their lives.
- Antenatal Classes: Just Engage is an online course which you can complete anywhere and in your own time.
- Fitness: MommyExercise is an online program designed for pregnant and new moms who prefer to exercise before or after work, or during nap-time, in the comfort of their own home. If you only have 20 minutes a week to exercise, Bodytec, will give you the best results and quickly.
- Baby Food: There is a good selection of Cape Town companies selling home-made food for your little ones including Umatie and Baby Bellies.
- Doctor Appointments: Find a doctor, dentist or medical specialist and book appointments online 24/7 with RecoMed.
- Babysitters: Search online at FindUs Keepers for babysitters, housekeepers, house and pet sitters and gardeners.
- Nappy Subscription: Baby Bundle will make monthly deliveries of nappies, magazines and samples to your home or work.
- Educational Subscription: Mysmartkid delivers a Smartbox for your kids every 2 months containing age-appropriate books, puzzles and toys that address specific developmental areas