This year, Christmas is going to be so exciting for our family. Not only will it be our first Christmas in our new home, we have an elf friend joining us this year, thanks to an Elf for Christmas. The kids are at an age now where they can appreciate all the celebrations and traditions around this time of year. Ethan will have just turned 4 and Paige will be 5 years. They are already practicing for their Christmas concert at school and can feel the excitement in anticipation of Santa Claus’ arrival. If you are looking to start new traditions and make Christmas even more magical, then keep reading. I also have a 10% discount code on offer!
Elf for Christmas
A modern family tradition, Elf for Christmas is a magical toy and reward kit perfect for girls and boys aged 2 and over. Available as a girl or boy Elf, this engaging toy brings fun and magic to your home throughout December – while promoting good behaviour and family interaction. Elf for Christmas was born in the UK in 2015,and this year Santa is sending his little helpers further afield into sunny South Africa. The magical concept/story behind this UK award winning toy “Elf For Christmas” is that the loveable little elf is sent to a home all the way from the North Pole by Santa himself – with a main purpose of watching over the children and reporting back on good or bad behaviour. He/she also serves as a direct communication link to The North Pole for kids to send their letters to Santa.
Now, as is customary with Christmas – all the magic comes to life while all the children are sleeping – so after the lights have gone out and all is quiet, the little elf “comes alive” and gets up to all kinds of mischief (with a little help from Mum or Dad, of course) – doing a variety of quirky things around the home … from fun and naughty things like eating cookies from Mommy’s cookie jar and leaving crumbs on the counter … to kind and helpful chores like tidying away toys that the kids may have left out (but beware – he/she may report back a messy room to Santa!).
Where the magic really lies is in the Christmas Reward Kit – a unique package to help you bring the excitement of the Elf to life. The kit includes an arrival letter from Santa, explaining Elf’s role in your home, a reward chart and stickers, Mini Report Cards and Certificates that can be used to promote kindness and good behaviour. Will you be on the Naughty or Nice List?
Keep the festive spirit alive with Beware of the Elf signs for your door and a Thank You postcard to round off the magic in January. There is also a Letter to Santa Claus template, ready to post your letters off to the big man himself, and a Goodbye letter for when it’s time for Elf to go back to the North Pole. Throughout December, you will receive unique personalised emails from Santa Claus, directly to your children or class, with information that your Elf has learnt about you. It really is magic. All you need to do is believe it!
- The Elf Doll and Magical Reward Kit: available with either a boy or a girl doll. RRP* R495;
- Magical Christmas Reward Refill Kit: a full reward kit top-up for larger families. RRP R225;
- Elf First Adventure: an illustrated children’s story book, which focuses on promoting Elf’s kindness motto – “treat others as you want to be treated.” RRP R135;
- Magical Elf Door: the perfect way for Elf to travel back and forth from the North Pole to your home. This delightful family keepsake promotes imagination, creativity and joy. The Door lights up and includes an Elf Welcome Guide and interchangeable stickers. RRP R465;
- 24 Advent Letters: 24 individual letters in mini envelopes with endearing little insights into the exciting and busy life of the Elves at the North Pole. Build a story throughout the month of December with these Advent Letters that will make the whole family tingle with excitement. RRP R265;
- North Pole Sticker Set: contains 4 different scenes from the book. The North Pole Sticker Set has 12 loose background sheets and 12 sticker sheets with over 750 stickers. RRP R245.
Elf for Christmas is available online in South Africa via www.elfforchristmas.co.za (enter TMC4EFC on checkout to get 10% OFF your order, valid until 31 October 2017). Be sure to Like and Share their Facebook page at facebook.com/anelfforchristmas. Also available at www.takealot.com; and other leading retailers and local toy stores.
Please note that the Advent Letters and North Pole Sticker Sets have been very popular and are currently SOLD OUT. New orders will arrive in Early November. You can still order online to secure your order!
* Recommended Retail Price
Images and press release provided by Elf for Christmas. I received the Elf Doll, Advent Letters and Sticker Set for review.